Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Birthday!

ok i just realize i never posted this! i think i was wanting to put photos up from all my birthdays past! well its been months and i have not done a thing! so i am just going to post this now! 6 months later! ha i really am not a blogger!!



Ok first things first... After week 11 I have now lost a total of 24.2 lbs! pretty exciting stuff! I had a little trouble one week.. went down to Portland for the weekend to see sound tribe sector 9.. someone brought warm homemade chocolate chip cookies.. i started slacking on my fruit and veggie in take.. and started slacking on my counting... and low and behold I gained a pound.. I was upset to think how important this really is, and how on top of it i actually have to be. But i didn't get discouraged and quit, i got re-motivated.. and in two weeks after my gain I have lost another 5.3 lbs. So back on track.. and ready for my birthday!
So the deal is.. I have done something crazy and exciting and generally in another country every year for the past 5.
I turned 27 in New Zealand.













28 here in Seattle it was my first birthday in a new city, I had just moved here from Rhode Island.








29 Hiking on the Appalachian Trail.. what a fun trail birthday I had! Slackpack-orama-thon!










30 on a 10 day hike in Chile in the Torres Del Paine NPark











31 In Sweden after going to Africa, Germany, Italy,Austria, Norway, Amsterdam for jam in the dam, Spain and London! and on my way to Krakow, Prague, and Budapest! It was an awesome year!
And now I turn 32... Of course with tons of traveling planned for later this year, and festivals all summer, I decided it was time to spend a birthday here..
With all my awesome Seattle friends, and my awesome boyfriend!
Of course deciding that I don't want a cake! And trying not to fall off the wagon too much.. we are going to a steakhouse/seafood place where they cook right in front of you, start stuff on fire, throw shrimp tails at you, and everyone does sake bombs! Yeaha! i could only invite 20 people though.. making it really hard on me! i have so many more people i love and adore.. but I have a really great bunch and I am excited to have a birthday weekend here... I am going snowboarding on Saturday, and to the Seattle green festival on Sunday then to dinner..
My thirties are treating me so well! Lets hope by my next birthday i will be on a beach somewhere proud to wear a bathing suit in public! High hopes! to another great year!!

No comments: