Thursday, October 9, 2008

Everything you ever lost

Imagine..... You woke up one morning and there on your front step was a box... A big big box! And inside was everything you have ever lost... EVER! I mean everything!  Jewelry, papers, keys, clothes,  MONEY! I was driving to work and thought to myself... I used to have a drill, and electric drill with all the different bits.. How could I misplace that.  When I moved to Seattle 4 years ago? What about those snowboard pants too, and that shirt I loved and wore all the time.  Where does all this stuff go? How do we loose stuff. Do we have too much stuff that we can't even keep track of what we have anymore. Yeah I think so! But for a moment it is kinda fun to think about what might be in that box, photos, old memories, times forgotten and lost.. then re-found.  I am going to try to have less stuff, buy less, loose less, and keep track of it all...


1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Man, that sounds like such a good idea for a book! or a movie.

I mean I think of all the things that I've lost and I wish I could have them all back, but what if we were supposed to lose them.

Does stuff you lost because it was stolen count in this magical situation? I really wish I could get my first ukulele, and my travel journal back from the crack head who stole it out of my subaru in Ballard.

Anyways, what a cool thought.