Tuesday, October 21, 2008

tell em!!

I don't think people compliment each other enough! I like to tell people they are awesome! Or I like your shirt.. something! I love the people in my life.. and all around me! I like interacting with people I don't know! I think it would be a great idea to try to compliment someone at least once a day. It makes you feel good, and the other person too! I went to this haunted trail thing on Friday and I had a blast interacting with all the students dressed up to scare me! At one point one of them broke character and said "i like you!" I giggled the whole time, and actually even screamed a few times too! It takes something to be able to let go and be scared. And it takes something to take the time to interact with people you don't know. They could be really awesome and fun and turn out to be your best friend! I hear in the south random people talk to you all the time!
Then this morning when i was getting gas, i noticed that the tattooed guy in front of me still had shaving cream behind his ear from shaving his head this morning.... i thought i should tell him.. but then i didn't!! what example am i leading for myself here? Then again it was 630am so gimme a break!

No comments: